.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

12/07/2005

Toledo To Bill White: "Kiss Our Asses!"

The seventh segment in continuous live coverage of Nazifest 2005 Mach 2

(Toledo, OH) A poll conducted by Zogby International found that 97% of Toledoans would very much like Bill White and the National Socialist Movement (NSM) to "kiss the fattest part of our asses."

The poll, which measured the responses of 1014 Toledoans, has a margin or error of +/- 4%.

Jonathan Livingwell, a spokesperson for Zogby, said that the firm was surprised by the overwhelming negative views of NSM.

"We figured we would find at least a couple of racists, but the closest we could get to a positive response was an old lady who thought we were selling life insurance," said Livingwell. "Clearly there is a trend among to Toledoans to find the NSM to be a bunch of blithering morons with a propensity to mate with cousins."

The Zogby poll found no difference in the views of different demographic groups.

"Pretty much all Toledoans think that the NSM is the most vile form of social expression," said Livingwell. "93% of Toledoans also agree with the statement that 'Bill White is a closet queen with a Nazi fetishism that suggests a latent repressed homosexuality.'"

One surprise among the findings: Toledoans are split on how NSM should be handled.

"63% agree with the statement that 'the police should allow the anti-Nazis to kick the ever-living shit out of the Nazis,'" said Livingwell. "The other 37% say that 'the police should allow local gang members to kick the ever-living shit out of the Nazis.' Either way, it's clear that all Toledoans would like to see the Nazis take a serious beating on December 10."

Comments:
Wicked.
 
Amen, brother. NSM has got to go!
 
If the Zogby poll's correct, 100% of Toledoans are fascists, because they all say they want to see people physically assaulted simply for exercising their constitutional rights. It's people like you with your rude, crude, democratic mob instinct that are the real problem, not NSM. I don't agree with all the NSM's goals but they promote positive cultural values of loyalty, honor, and courage, not those disgusting MTV values which have corrupted our youth and given Osama bin Laden more grist for his propaganda mill. 14/88
 
Anonymous #3:

1. This is SATIRE, dumb ass. The poll is not real.

2. If they removed your brain and placed it inside the head of a flea, it would bounce around like a BB in a boxcar.

3. Get a life.

4. Go the hell away.

5. Very, very far away.
 
You're so dirty. Damn.
 
Voof!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Copyright 2007, Toledo Tales ® . Unauthorized duplication prohibited, but feel free to link away. This is a satirical newspaper, and many of these stories are fictional. You have to guess which ones are faked. Toledo Tales ® uses invented names in its stories, except when public figures are being satirized, or when we post a real story. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental. Subcomandante Bob once got jiggy with your mom, and she does things in bed that would shock you, dude. The content of this website is the property of Toledo Tales ® and its authors, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher. Toledo Tales ® is not designed for readers under 18 years of age. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, sustainable development, environmental, community and worker health, democracy, public disclosure, corporate accountability, and social justice issues, mostly because hot college women are also interested in the same issues. Go figure. Anyways, we believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without fee or payment of any kind to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes, except when you are using it to get laid. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?